Sunday, August 14, 2011

What would make her say these things to me? (long questions but important!)?

Okay well we're freshman in high school and today one of my friends who's a girl (I'm a guy, or course) was texing me as usual. Then later in the day she sent me a text saying "Even though I truly care about you, from the bottom of my heart, I have not been the good friend that you deserve. If you are willing to forgive me from all my unfaithful sins, I am willing to be a better person to you, and everyone else in my life. Please forgive, so I can forget<3......" Those were her exact words. Then she said she wishes she could be a good of a friend as me, then she asked will i forgive her, i said yes she said thank you. She then asked me did i have anything to say and i did she forgave me as well. Then she said "None of my friends treat me as good as you do, and I'm not just saying that. I REALLY do mean it." Now there were some things that she had done that pissed me off and made me want to lose her, and we did lose each other a one point but now were back. Fyi< she cant date until she is sixteen she doesn"t want a boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment