Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Someone please tell me the name of this science fiction/alien movie?

I don't remember a lot so I apologize in advance for not having many details. A few years ago I was staying up late one night and I saw this movie on tv. The movie was almost over when I found it. I think it was on the syfy network, so it could have possibly been a syfy channel original movie, however I don't think it was. It looked like it was probably made in the 80s or early 90s. I only vaguely remember 2 scenes. The first scene took place at night and it involved this woman chasing after this spaceship-like structure calling out a boy's name. I can't remember the name. Anyway she didn't get to it in time and it took off. In the very last scene, the same woman walked into this brightly lit room and looked down at something. I can't remember if she was looking at an alien-like creature or just an inanimate object. At this point I turned the channel for some reason. When I turned it back, all you could see was the doorway to the room the woman had entered, and the woman was lying on the ground (I guess she was dead). Then the door slammed shut. I know it's not a lot of info, but any help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment