Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How many ual partners is promiscuous.?

Im nearly 31 and married. I came to a realization when playfully discussing before marriage with my hubby that I was with alot more people than him. He says hes been with 5 women--I have been with like--15 guys. Lost my virginity at 14--had like one boyfriend a year and then a few other hookups in between over the years. I mean im not ashamed of being ual- We were safe and I knew most of these guys very well and cared about them. -but these things reflect differently on women and self control. I would like to know how women are viewed. It makes me mad that if a girl dates 3 guys in a year other guys would be talking about her--I have a little sister in high school, so I think about these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment