Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why the seismologist are adamant in not accepting the early warning proved method for earthquake?.?

I have issued the warning of Tsunami 2 hours before it struck our Indian coast. It was ignored. We lost the lives of ten thousand innocents. To issue the warning I used a simple equipment quake alarm designed by me and my knowledge on earthquake and Tsunami. Because of the inferiority complex by our meteorological department they have not shown interest to find out the fact how it was possible for me when they failed to alert. To day Dr Chadha of National Geographical Research institute in Hydrabad has reported to news paper that it is not possible to predict the earthquake for at least another 50 years. In the absence of any reliable fore warning system the quake alarm like the one designed by me will be the safest equipment at least for the time being to save the life of the people. This instrument will alert the people at the starting of earthquake before the people feel it. People can move to a safer place.

No comments:

Post a Comment