Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Are you freakin' kidding me? Obama the Anti-Christ?

You do not sound like you have read the Bible books that informs its readers on who the Anti-Christ will be, nor the world events that will bring him about. Read the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Matthew, Luke and Revelation. They will tell you about the prophesies that have to be fulfilled and the world events that have to take place before the Anti-Christ comes to power. They will also show the characteristics that descrive the Anti-Christ. Since the fig tree has blossomed already and the Grand Commission has been fulfilled, we are at a period in time that according to God`s word the Anti-Christ will be ushered in. Is it Obama? I don`t know, but the church is commanded to pray and watch and I am doing both. In my opinion, Obama does have characteristics that make me think that he may be the Anti-Christ but there are others in the world scene today that also fit the bill, like Putin from Russia, for example and some of the Chinese leaders. As to Pres Bush trying to bring peace in Jerusalem, he didn`t succeed, so that disqualifies him. Christians trying to bring the event of Jesus` return by donating their money to the Israelites so that they can re-build their temple, I don`t believe that it is in God`s plan to do what He is going to do because of their action, you can`t manipulate God. Christians need to remember that it is at the time that the sum of the Gentiles is full that God is going to act and since God is mercifull no one can even come up with a number that determines the fullness of the Gentiles. You`re right about me, along with the rest of God`s church dissappearing in a "poof", but it is Jesus Christ Himself who is the Thief-in-the-Night. As to my income or financial gains, those have been given to me by God`s grace through my conscious hard work, since it is His commandment that I work to sustain myself and not to be lazy because that is the Devil`s work. I do not shunn Obama because of who he is, I pray for every human being and ask God to be mercifull to all as He sees fit; I just don`t believe that Obama is the man that I will vote for President because I don`t believe in his leadership plans for our country and Americans. If I want to spread my wealth, which is a couple of pennies, I want to do it on my own terms, not Obama`s terms. McCain`s universal health care plan is more sustainable than Obama`s, his government supported healthcare plan will cost Americans billions in tax money, plus it will lead to a monopoly of the insurance industry. Whichever insurance company is chosen by the government will reap billions in earnings and millions of those earnings will find its way into the pockets of crooked politicians. This is not a good strategy for promoting fair business practices. Remember Ma Bell`s monopoly of the telephone communication system and the big oil companies that are monopolyzing gas prices today? Is that the way that insurance companies should also go, forcing all Americans to pay more for these companies services? His foreing policy doesn`t convince me either. President Bush and many other Middle-East experts know, just as many regular Jane and Joe`s, that if Moslem and Arab terrorists, or any other terrorist groups as the ones in South America, Europe and Africa are not stopped, innocent people will suffer and die around the whole world. Many of them will find their way to our country, although many believe that they are here allready, and engage in the destruction of our way of life and the killing of Americans just like they did on September 11, 2001. A lot of Americans have been duped into believing that the war in Irak was not nessesary but I believe that it is a continuation of the first Iraqi war which was never brought to an end, Saddam Hussein was paying a lot of money for suicide bombers and was harvoring terrorists who had killed American soldiers and civilians. I just hope that the Iraqi people will not let themselves be caught under the rule of another dictator. If it is God`s will, Obama will become President and if it is not God`s will, then he will not become the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment