Monday, August 15, 2011

Nutritionist advice?

I too am health concious...not to lose weight but to stay fit. I do my best to eat healthy, walk and do Pilate's every day. One website I love and think you would too is realage.com Dr OZ , who I first saw on Oprah is great. You take the real age test 1st...a series of questions about your family history and your current lifestyle. In the end it will determine your "real age" and give you a report on how you can improve on this including links to the scientific studies if you chose to read further into the subject. The website it's self has so many more specific tests for certain areas you struggle with or need more info on. There is a test where they would review your current diet and make suggestions (see second link to get started) All in all it sounds like you are on the right track, but this site would give you those added details you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment