Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What should i do about my boyfriend do you think hes emotionally abusive?

ok so ive known this guy for almost a year now, when i first met him he was in a commited relationship with of girlfriend of lke 7 months or so, and i was single at the time,for the longest time he knew i liked him , it was obvious and it was obvious to me that he liked me aswell.he made that clear by telling me he did.after a few months in october i had gtten into a relationship, and my friend was still in a relationship , however we still liked eachother and we tried to dismiss that hence because we both in relationships.anyways a few months later his gf broke up with and me and my boyfriend were going through some issues and he kinda helped me through that.things with my boyfriend became worse and we eneded up breaking up . unfortunately me and my friend did not get together because he said he still had feelings for his ex , in the back of my mind i was not happy with the desicion but i couldnt do anything about it in the time period when we were both single we got extremely close it was alomost like i was his gf but in reality i wasnt. some time went by and me and my ex got back together i finally told him that yesterday and he wasnt mad at me but he was rather dissapointed in me because i got back with him,(my boyfriend doesnt really treat me the best at all times and m friend is aware of that due to the myiad of stories i tell him about my bf) my bfand i are constantly arguing and breaking up atleast 3-4 times a week its getting out of hand now im aware of that and so is my friend , it seems like the only reason why i stay with him is becasue my bf has my virginity.. my friend knows that i would love to be with him without a doubt cuz hes exactly everything my bfs not.and me and him just click.lol the question that im trying to ask is;1. do you guys think he still likes me (my friend). 2. do you think him ni will ever be together and 3. what should i do about my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment