Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SHY guys: is this too straightforward?

I'd love to hear opinions from shy guys. I am somehow attracted to shy guys. But I just don't know how to approach them without being too straightforward til the point I scare them off. Anyway, there's this really quiet guy in all of my cles in uni. Everynite before I go to sleep, I'd be thinking "ok, tomorrow i'll go sit next to him & talk to him". But I always end up chickened out when I go to cl, even if there's no one else sitting in his row! I can't contain it any longer, I'm going nuts thinking of how I gotta get to know him. So, I was thinking of giving him a letter... i'm gonna try making a small talk, like "hey, how are you, how was your weekend?" & then when the cl is over, I give it to him & say "here's something for you". And I think I should mention in the letter than it's just between me & him, no one else knows, what do u think? this way, he wouldn't feel pressured bout replying back or texting me (I plan to put my number in the letter). Opinions pls guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment