Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What could this dream mean?

This is the second time in the past month I dreamt that I was at my house but it was surprisingly much larger than it is in real life, I kept discovering more rooms, larger yard and space. In the same dream I was in the backyard watering the lawn and for the 2nd time in 5 days I dreamt of seeing an alligator only this time it was HUGE maybe 10 feet long and 5 feet hi, big and fat but with no scales, a smooth surface with large white spots, it was hiding under a cloth and when I saw it I got scared, it jumped up and chased me around the lawn until it caught me and started attacking me then I woke up. (in my last dream it was much smaller and I was trying to take pictures of it but my camera wouldn't work).

No comments:

Post a Comment