Monday, August 15, 2011

Separated....divorce final july 1st.....but?

Wife filed for the divorce but we are talking alot better now, she came over sunday and spent the whole day with me,we talked in depth about why she is doing this,she even broke down and told me certain hurts,situations,she told me she cares for me alot and is not ready to get closer to me(wants to be able to trust me)we hug and kiss and if you were a outsider you would think we are a couple thats happy! this is one thing she told me,she said maybe we can be boyfriend/girlfriend if things keep going the way there going,she sees change in my attitude,back to work,the way we talk.she just says I cant be married to you anymore,stating mainly monies issues but has told me im not interested in looking for anybody peroid,ask me if I was,I said no,how can I when I am still in love with you! she said her heart is guarded but if there is to be anybody it will be you,if we continue to build on this new start that we seem to have, I do believe her on what she has said to me,she is going thru early stages on menopause as well,we have been apart since Feb 2nd, We kinda made a non-formal agreement to be faithful to each other as we try and build a new,stronger relationship,I guess as you guys read this you probably wondering why she dont stop the divorce?if we are working to be closer to each other, I guess that is mine as well even though she stated the reasons..

No comments:

Post a Comment