Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can someone help me with my turtle?

I have a alligator snapping turtle the difference is he is completely pive agressive he doesnt snap doesnt eat fish or live shrimp and now i am finding it hard to hand feed him he wont eat crickets grhoppers minnows or meal worms or even shrimp. i bought all kinds of fish and they live for weeks with him and he still wont eat them . i had him since a hatchling and he never had problems eating the food they give like freeze dried worms,shrimp and crickets but now he wont eat any of it. I know he hungry cause he follows me around tank but once i give him something and he snaps at it and begins to eat it he spits it out and doesnt eat it nor anymore like it. how do i help him eat something i have tried everything and now i am very scared to release him because he wont eat anything i give him how will i know he will survive in the wild. The other gator turtle i have eats anything even down to ham lol they live fine together but are now geting to the point wher i have to get rid of one. Which one is the best for me to get rid of and what should i do about the one not eating

No comments:

Post a Comment