Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boiler broken, no gas and no hot water!?

Hi my boiler is broken and I had the man out yesterday twice to fix it, he did it once and said it was done but then after about 2 hours it went again and they came back and this time turned a tap in the boiler and water gushed everywhere. I got to have a new pipe thing done, they have ordered me one in and should come either tomorrow or thursday. So now I have no heating, no gas and no hot water. I live in a apartment with no houses or building around me, so it is absolutely freezing here and when I breath out its cold air that comes out that you can see(like being outside), Anyone got any ideas of keeping warm, esp with the snow etc expected tonight! Ive got a small electric heater on(but very small and not that great!) and candles on and wearing lots...any other ideas? Oh and also as the gas is off etc if there was a gas leek would I smell it? A bit scared of going to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment