Friday, August 12, 2011

Acute or Chronic Bronchitis?

I am a smoker and have been smoking for about 9 months now.. Ive always had weak lungs, this is the third time ive got bronchitis, however when I get bronchitis I always get blocked airways, shortness of breath and wheezy breathing. These are all symptoms of chronic bronchitis, not acute... however when i got this in the past i didnt smoke and I still had the symptoms of chronic which is most likely the result of smoking. I recently got the flu which in the matter of 2 days turned into debilitating bronchitis... what i want to know is if this is just normal bronchitis that will go away or because of the smoking ill be stuck with chronic bronchitis for life. I am only 17, and i have stopped smoking for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment